X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yellow 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago of Graeme Fowler

“Read here to see how you can one day get to buy yourself - your own
    Lamborghini Murcielago!”

The Yellow 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago proudly here on display today belongs to Hawkes Bay businessman, Graeme Fowler. He also owns a 1996 Red Ferrari 355B, a 2002 Midnight Blue Porsche 911 turbo and a couple of other family vehicles. Graeme has always had a passion for cars and in fact some of his first words were “Mini & Volk” and would often cry as a 2yr old if he saw a car on the back of a tow-truck.

Graeme has been a property investor since purchasing his first property in 1988 (which he sold 7-years later for a $40,000 loss!) at the age of 24 years, and although still totally broke at age 28, knew someday soon he would succeed financially.

Graeme started his career as a mechanic here in Hawkes Bay in 1982 where he worked for Fairway Motors over the next 4 years. His first car was a 1974 Fiat 124 Coupe which he later modified and occasionally raced at the Manfield Racetrack (but not on the road).

Graeme moved to Wellington in August 1986 where he continued working as a mechanic for Archibalds and then Continental Cars for the next 5 years working on the more flash European vehicles.

In 1991, although Graeme knew someday he would be a millionaire, he also realised he could not do it working from 8am – 5pm as a mechanic and earning less than $15 an hour. He decided to make a leap of faith and started selling high quality oils (Omega) for “Maintenance Lubricants” to business owners and farmers. This was a commission only sales job, therefore he had no reliable income. At the time, he still had his first rental property - where the tenants at the property were well behind in their rent. Before starting the oil selling job, Graeme had been told the average salesperson working for them was earning $1,000.

Shortly after quitting work as a mechanic and beginning selling, he found out the top agent was actually only earning $600 a week, the same as he had been earning as a mechanic. Graeme was determined to succeed anyway after all the positive mental books he had started reading at the age of 18.

He was soon the top sales person out of the 12 North Island reps working for the company. Graeme had the smallest area to sell in which was from Tawa to Otaki, but still managed to sell the most product. Within two months, he was promoted to training and working with the other salespeople - to increase their sales and also received a small percentage from what they sold.

Later that same year, he met a farmer that was bringing a brand new Network marketing health product called “Reliv” into NZ. The farmer’s wife was an American woman that had received benefits for her Multiple Sclerosis. Graeme decided to join, as it was only $100 or so to do so. When the company launched the following year into NZ, Graeme had already been doing much work to create a group of other interested people ready to go.

Within 3 months, he was earning over $7,000 a month in Royalties. This was from his network, or downline distributors from what they sold, plus his own sales. Graeme’s network quickly grew to over a thousand people and continued to earn between $8,000 and $10,000 a month for the next four years with almost no effort. He was always in the Top 3 income earners for Reliv Sales in NZ until sales started declining in 1997 when he sold his entire business to a member of his dowline. He still takes the product every day, even now after14 years.

Some people say Graeme was lucky to find this farmer in a paddock in the middle of no-where, but Graeme insists that when you are on your correct path, the journey you know you should be on, other forces from the Universe will assist you and you will have ‘miracles’ occur every day in your life (chances of some thing happening that would normally be considered one in a million). He says that when you continue to see miracles occur in your life, you know you are on your desired path. It is only when people are struggling, they need to realise they are not on their chosen path. He says this is an extremely big subject, but when you consistently feel ‘positive emotion’ and have faith about something, it will always work out. It is when self-limiting beliefs and negative self talk consistently occur in the individual’s mind that people often end up struggling in life. He basically likens it to a computer programme “Garbage In – Garbage Out.”

In late 1992, Graeme quit his oil sales job and took the next 2 yrs off, as he still had consistent income from his network marketing business. He decided to start selling real estate in Johnsonville for Harcourts in Dec 1994 and within two years was the top sales person in his office out of 14 people – even though he says he did the least amount of work. He concentrated on marketing and promotion and getting listings, rather than driving people around in his car.

While selling for Harcourts, Graeme also started running small seminars for property investors. A goal he had at that time was to own 10 properties by the time he as 45-years of age with no mortgage on them. He now says that goal seems so incredibly small, but insists you must always reach success in small continuous steps and forever look to expand your thinking, not looking for a ‘one off’ win such as winning Lotto. Graeme believes that many people, even if they won Lotto, would be broke again within a few short years as they do not have a wealthy ‘mindset.’ He says many people have a belief that money itself is evil, when in reality it is only the individual’s reality.

Graeme says if you believe money really is bad, you will do all you can do to get rid of it as quickly as you receive it - by spending all that you earn every week, and often money you don’t even have by using store cards and credit cards. He says there is not a safe ‘get rich quick’ method that will ever work.

Graeme moved back to Hawkes Bay in 1998 and decided to also sell his 7 rental properties he had purchased in Johnsonville, Newlands and Lower Hutt - and relax for a while. Soon however Graeme got bored with doing nothing and started buying, doing up and selling houses with his partner Tracey.

He then decided to get into action seriously in 2000 and bought about 60 houses within two years. Many of these houses were sold as a rent to buy (which he no longer does) to first home buyers with little or no deposit. Graeme helped approximately 30 young families buy their first home which now these people are all grateful for, as their homes have increased in value by well over $100,000 in most cases. He says the environment now has changed for doing these rent to buys, as house prices have increased so dramatically and people would struggle to meet loan repayments.

In Sept 2002, Graeme opened a Mr Rentals franchise in Hastings and also owns part of the Palmerston North and Wanganui regions with his business partner Gill Dal Din and her husband Franco. They also have their own dental business ‘Cosmetic Dental Care’ in Palmerston North, which Franco has operated for 25 years.

Mr Rentals in Hawkes Bay is now the Number one franchise operating throughout Australasia with over 50 stores now operating. In New Zealand, Mr Rentals Hawkes Bay in fact rents out more than twice the number of appliances and fitness gear than any of the 20 or so other stores operating in New Zealand based on population. Graeme believes this is due to his incredible team of people he has working for him that consistently perform well above all of his expectations.

His team consists of Tui Lewis (who manages the entire operation - as well as looking after Graeme’s portfolio of over 50 rental properties now worth close to $10 million), Sharyn (the Aussie) who is office manager and reception/sales, Amy with her lovely telephone voice on reception/sales, and Brendon and Jax who do an awesome job with delivering all the appliances in the big Mr Rentals truck often seen driving around town.

Recently Mr Rentals also started renting out fitness gear such as Treadmills, Cross-Trainers, Exercycles and Rowers. Graeme’s personal fitness trainer Richard Walters now delivers all the fitness gear in another van, and if wanted, gives people some other ideas on how to improve their overall health and fitness.

Today, 41 yr old multi – millionaire Graeme Fowler (also author of best selling book “NZ Real Estate Investors’ Secrets – How 10 People Became Millionaires Investing in Property and How You Can Too”) lives with his partner Tracey Page and their 11-month old son Ryan in Hastings. They are currently looking for a nice house in the country somewhere, with bigger garaging to store all Graeme’s cars - as his current garage is not big enough for all of them! In fact the Lamborghini on display here today has been in Auckland for several weeks for repairs until early this week due to rats in his garage chewing the wiring, and causing $5,000 of damage!
    It is now 100% once more, and again rat-free – he says hopefully.

Graeme has actually been in hospital until Sunday this week after being laid up in hospital for 8 days, after having a burst appendix. His bed number was 355, the same as his Ferrari. He is very grateful for all the kind and helpful staff that helped him to a speedy recovery and wanted to thank his Surgeon Mr Broadhurst, also John, Kevin, Chris, Debbie, Naomi Schumacher (not Michael’s sister), Alycia (who caused him the most pain of all with her needle), Judith, Jenny, Zodi, Mari, Catherine, Nina, Tirath, Yahed, and the many other staff at the hospital that looked after him.

Even though Graeme was ill in hospital for 8 days, and had possibly come close to dying with a burst appendix, he still managed to carry on many business meetings with his team of Mr Rentals people and other Real Estate agents coming though to visit him daily. He also managed to play chess with Steve, one of his fellow room mates when there was no-one visiting. Graeme in fact managed to arrange a very complicated deal on a property negotiation over several days, competing with several other parties while lying on his bed in pain from the operation. In fact, he made over $30,000 for the week while being in hospital! He also sold several of his books, and says it was one of the best weeks of his life ever, staying in hospital. He now wants to know if he can rent office space there to do future business.

We hope you enjoy looking at the cars as much as Graeme enjoys owning them.

"You need to make sense before you can make any serious dollars. When you personally make sense - you can make all the dollars you could ever imagine." Graeme Fowler Oct 2005.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

What a great story, really inspiring and a good example of what we can achieve.

Well done Graeme.

REGRADS

BIGTEE

Comment

Graeme, sorry to hear that there were a few rats in the wiring (and the Lamborghini's as well). Get well soon. Always good to read one of your updates - inspiring!
      Josie

Comment

Thank you for continuously being an inspiration for us all Graeme...

Some people say Graeme was lucky to find this farmer in a paddock in the middle of no-where, but Graeme insists that when you are on your correct path, the journey you know you should be on, other forces from the Universe will assist you and you will have ‘miracles’ occur every day in your life (chances of some thing happening that would normally be considered one in a million). He says that when you continue to see miracles occur in your life, you know you are on your desired path. It is only when people are struggling, they need to realise they are not on their chosen path. He says this is an extremely big subject, but when you consistently feel ‘positive emotion’ and have faith about something, it will always work out. It is when self-limiting beliefs and negative self talk consistently occur in the individual’s mind that people often end up struggling in life. He basically likens it to a computer programme “Garbage In – Garbage Out.”
        Can't agree more - Graeme's story is a living proof of what you can achieve when you align yourself with the universal principles.

btw mmmmm... sports cars....

Andre
        Last edited by zensei; 18-10-2005, 12:35 PM.
        What you think of me is none of my business - T.Cole-Whittaker

Comment

Thanks everyone, very much appreciated.

It has been such a huge two weeks for me, it's now 3.35 in the morning as I start this. I didn't realise Muppet was going to post this here, it was part of my Thought For The Day message that goes out to several hundred people daily for them to read. What had happened was that I was due to go to Wellington on Friday morning on the 7th Oct to begin an NLP course starting on Saturday 8th at 10am. I'd been looking forward to it for so long as I knew there was a huge amount I'd get from it, already knowing quite a bit about the power of NLP. On the Thursday morning I woke up, the day before leaving for Wgtn, I had a terrible pain in my tummy. I was doing a talk for Hawkes Bay Realties that morning at 9am and was a little surprised as it was a nervous feeling before a talk type of pain in my tummy, although I had no reason to be nervous at all. I still did my walk up the Peak in H/North, but a lot slower. I arrived at the real estate agents and did the talk with no nerves at all, but still a very sore tummy. I thought it was quite strange and thought it may have been stress or indigestion. At midday I was feeling no better and had arranged to meet a guy from Gisborne that was driving down to meet me, take me out for a Thai lunch and ask me some real estate questions. I turned up, but could only manage a few sips of apple juice and definitely nothing to eat, I hadn't eaten anything up until that day either. I said I needed to leave at 1pm as my tummy was really hurting, I then went home to bed for the afternoon. My partner Tracey was out and did not come home until 5pm, but still did not realise that I was in such agony as I had promised to call the office just before 5pm to see how the day went. I struggled out of bed and just as I was talking to my office manager, Tracey came in, saw I was on the phone and went straight upstairs. I was too sore to climb the stairs, so stayed lying down in the downstairs room. Tracey assumed I was doing e-mails so did not come down for a couple of hours. I got very little sleep and at 4am decided to drive myself into the Emergency Dept of the Hastings Hospital. There was luckily no-one waiting, so I went straight in. The Irish doctor on duty was extremely rough on my stomach and decided I had indigestion and thought I sounded stressed, more to do with his constantly telling me to keep my arms by my side with he poked around. I drove home again, now it was Friday am and I was still hoping to drive to Wellington for the NLP course. Unfortunately I was still in lots of pain a short while later after the Mylanta wore off, the doctor also prescribed Losec which Tracey went and got for me. It had little effect, so I just stayed in bed thinking it was indigestion. I stayed there the whole day, managed to get hold of the NLP people to say I might be a little late to the course as I was a bit unwell. I stayed downstairs that night again, still thinking I could get to Wgtn before 10am the next morning. At 1:30am, Tracey came downstairs to see how I was. I was still in pain and she insisted on taking me back to the Emergency Dept of the Hospital. The doctor (a different one luckily) looked at me, asked me some questions and decided to do an X-Ray. He then needed to do another one, and then a third. Then they gave a tube forced up by nose and down my throat. The first time I gagged and they had to pull it out. The second time, it went down and I can tell you it is the most disgusting feeling I;ve ever experienced. I then had to drink 600 ml of what's called contrast over the next 2 hours so they could do a cat scan. The taste was disgusting and I had to drink it with the tube up my nose draining my stomach. Each time I swallowed, I could feel the tube moving up and down my throat. Each time I breathed in, my nose vibrated. I had the catscan, the doctor came back and said we need to operate on you immediately, you are a very ill man. YOur appendix has been burst for quite some time and there is lots of poison in your system. It seemed to me like he was saying that much longer with the poison leaking through me would have been fatal.
          I had the operation and was still very sore afterwards. Over the next few days in my hospital bed, I still seemed to have the same pain, but the doctors assured me it would disappear. I hadn't gone number two's for about 5 days now which is very unusual for me as I usually go that many times every day, I just thought it was normal, but understand that most people only go once a day. On the next day, things started to move again although very slowly and by 2am on the 12th October, I had what's called a major clear out. 11 times I counted and after that 11th time at 2am in the morning, my side was not stomach was not so sore, only the pain from the operation where they cut me open. At 2am, sitting on the toilet - I said to myself - I'm back!
          I felt the most amazing I've ever felt in my life with so much energy and power. I could have stood up and given a powerfu; talk to 1000 people without any nerves at all. It was such an incredible feeing of power. I started to see everything so clearly that had been messy in my life as well seeing everying so clearly and being able to see so many other people in my life, why they are struggling and what's holding them back in life with theit beliefs. I saw a way to sort out a work problem with a couple of employees that had been this way since February this year. I also saw how small I had been playing in life and how limited my thinking had been, even about money from early childhood. It was like I had been operating okay until then andmost people would have ben happy to have created what I have, but it still seemed like I was a little smoking Skoda or similar putting along in life. After this major clear out finishing at 2am, now I was the V12 Lamborghini rearing to go!
          Since then, I've only been having a few hours a night sleep and have had more energy than ever before, I'm sure it will last. I have also not had any biscuits, cakes etc with white sugar. I saw somehow from the experience how harmful white sugar and caffeine is to people. It is incredible the difference I feel, also food tastes better than almost anything now, it is incredible. Since seeing everything so clearly, I have had all these amazing ideas, multi-million dollar ideas that I've never had previously. In the part the Muppet posted, it mentioned about the $30,000 I made while still in Hospital, even this amount now seems a small amount to earn for a week.
          I was released from Hospital finally on Sunday the 16th Oct, the exact day I was due to finish the NLP course in Wellington. I had to stay in a few days longer than a normaly appendix operation as in 10% of burst appendixes (perinditis), it become infected once again. This is what happened to me and the doctors discovered there was a 3cm ball of something not very nice still floating around in me after doing another catscan earlier during the week.
          Anyway, I was released from Hospital although still a little unsteady on my feet an dwent back home. I cam home to about 400 e-mails which I still have not had time to get to if you are one of those people. Monday was a bit of a catch up day and yesterday being Tuesday the 18th was the day I flew to Auckland with a friend of mine Jim Lowe and my Dad to pick up the Porsche and Lamborghini at the Auckland airport, they had been up there for a couple of weeks. On the Sunday I got home, I remembered that my best agent I use to sell homes through was selling his own home. I went and had a look with my sister, her husband and Mum & Dad. It was a place I knew well as we had wanted to buy it 2 yrs ago when my friend, the agent purchased it. It's a 7acre property with 5acres leased to an organic apple orchard, the other 2-acres is grounds, 6rms, triple car garaging, trampoline, ashphalt tennis court, lovely decks, swimming pool and another huge shed. It is the property I have compared all others against since looking at it 2 yrs ago with Tracey, but nothing seemed as good to us as that one. Yesterday, morning before flying to Auckland, I purchased the property for cash with settlement being on the 19th December. You can view the property at www.propertybrokers.co.nz and do a search for rural lifestyle with properties for sale above $1 million. It is the home we wanted all along and another amazing thing is that Tracey has always wanted a place that poeple can just drop by when they like to say hi. The personal trainer I have been going to 4 times a week for the last 2 years has a shed he operates in now which I found for him as he had to leave the previous place because of noisy tenants. So the place I have been going to, Richard also runs boxing classes, trains people on a one on one basis and keeps some of our fitness gear there for Mr Rentals as he does the deliveries for us. Richard has always wanted a place that he could feel like he could put his own touches on and create it to be how he wanted, he's always said that to me. I showed him though the huge shed yesterday morning when Tracey had a look at the property. Richard could not believe it, it was exactly as he had visioned it many times. He's going to put all his gym equipment in here when we move, also build a rock climbing wall, running tracks, jumping walls etc, everything he always wanted. He also runs other fitness classes which he can hold here as well as Wing Chun (Kung Fu) which Richard, I, Jim and a few others have been trainging in. Our trainer comes to teach a few of us twice a week and he personally trained under Grand Master William Chung who trained Bruce Lee. Richard also hired out a park here in H/North in the summer to train people with their fitness on grass running, stopping, starting etc. He can now use our grounds for this as there is plenty of room. Everything is there now for him and I don't have to leave home to be trained, my trainer will come to me when I fully recover.
          Immediately after buying the property, I needed to get to the airport to fly to Auckland with Jim and Dad to pick up the Porsche and Lamborghini. Dad had never been on a commercial plane before, so it was a very new experience for him, especially trying to unsrew the lid on the paper cup to take the top off and trying not to spill anything as he though it would be hot. I said there's actually no coffee in their Dad, just pull the lid off. On the plane going up to Auckland, I had the usual small tub of Evian water and immediately felt thirsty after it. I decided not to have a cup of tea, I just felt like drinking water. I pushed the call button for the airhostess to get some more water, she bought me another 2 of them which I also drank quite quickly. I still felt very thirsty and ended up having 8 of them and still feeling thirsty. When we arrived in Auckland, the cars were both outside with lots of people looking at them, probably a bit had not to notice. I thanked the guys for everything that dropped them off and I said to Dad that we'll stop in Tirau for a late lunch unless we needed to stop for petrol before hand. We got to the motorway and I was still thirsty, Jim handing me my own 1.5 litre water bottle and taking the top off for me. Buy the time we got to Bombay, I decided it might be best to stop at the Caltex Gas station as I had just under half a talk of gas. We filled up and I said to Dad to take off and we'll meet him in Tirau for lunch. He did so, I paid for the petrol and got back into the car to drive off. The Lamborghini now would not start for some reason, it started, hesitated and stopped again. After several attempts at starting, it was clear from my mechanical background that the battery was rather flat. I called the guys immediately saying I was not impressed as the speedo had been flickering going along the motor way as well, so I thought they might not of fixed all the wiring that was eaten by the rats. The rats when poisoned get dehydrated and eat through rubber to get water. Personally, I was also feeing very dehyrated, still drinking lots of water and had now gone through a larger amount of my 1.5 litre bottle. I still felt extremely thirsty and no matter how much I drank, I still felt thirsty. Jam suggested it may be lack of salt, so went and bought a pack of plain chippies for me whic I then ate pretty much the whole packet and started to not feel thirsty anymore. I then rememebered a friend of mine that came to Tony Robbins with us in Sydney, he shortly thereafter went on to do Date with Destiny I think it was, or one of the Tony Robbins ones. His name was Will and he apparently also drank a huge amount of water while there, eventually went into a coma for two weeks and died.
          The guys from the dealership arrived an hour or so later with a new battery and other diagnostic tools. The quickly discovered the battery was flat, so started to take it out. It's not like taking out a normal battery, it's about an hours job taking off the lft rear wheel and then a range of other covers etc to get to it. It turned out it was still the original battery being 3 years old, I said can you please check the water in it. The took the covers off, looked inside moved the battery side to side and there was absolutley no water in it at all.
          The mechanics put in a new battery and evrything was finem it cranks over now faster than ever.
          I managed to get hold of my office manger at work to call a few businesses in Tirau so they could watch out for a dark blue Porsche and to tell him what had hapened and why for not behind him. A guy from Subway managed to do this later, so I gave him a tip when buying my lunch to say thanks.

What I referred to in the previous post that Muppet put here was that when all these things start occurring that are like little miracles happenning everywhere everyday, you know your life is on track. It's only when little miracles are not occuring that thoughts that do not serve you are being chosen. So, when miracles occur, coincidences that seem like a one in a thousand or more, you are on your correct path. When you are struggling, low in energy, enthusiasm and belief in yourself as a person, your own way of thinking needs to take a more positive path and things will change. There have so many other coincidences that have happend over the last week, it would take me another hour or two to mention them all. Two that happened while at the gas station broken down were going into getting something to eat, I bought a Thai Chicken pie which was the only one I could see that looked any good, it tasted just like the Thai lunch I was supposed to have on the day my appendix burst. It was $3.25 for the pie, I got back to the car, was just putting the change in my wallet and heard a little 'ding'. I looked down and the 5c piece had dropped and landed right next to the front right tyre. Anyone that knows me well knows I do not pick up 5c coins as it's a waste of time. The seeing one in the distance, looking at it, taking your mind off whatever you are thinking of at the time, bending down and picking it up is all adistraction and costs you more than 5c. It is also thinking very small, another limiting money belief that money is scarce and people will veen bend down to pick up a few pennies. We often have 5c coins drop and never pick them up outside home, a day or so later they are always gone. I celebrated the day it was annonced they were going to be taken out of corculation. I refuse to pick them up and often at work the staff will leave one on my desk just to see me flick it away with something.
          Another coincidence was that when sitting at the Napier airport ith Dad & Jim, my side that has been stitched up where the appendix was was startingto ache. Dad had brought some Neurofen tablets with him which I hadn't thought of. I took them and looked under my shirt onto my teashirt to see blood stains. Anyone that watches Desperate Housewives, will know the guy Mike in the programme on the Monday night (after the final of NZ Idol) was injured in the same spot and was sitting down at a table and had blood in the exact same spot. Some people were looking raher strangely at me being in pain and blood stains in the same spot with me sitting there in pain. There is another huge coincidence to all this that has been happenning over the last few months which is still going on now, that may be very interesting if it pans out.
          One thing also that happened on Sunday afternoon was that I invited everyone around home to say thanks for their support etc and all the visits in hospital. Five years ago with doing the ESP (not ESC) course with Vince Moores, I had written down that I wanted to take my family on a Medditeranean cruise. I also mentioend this at the back of my book, although said a group of freineds rather than family. The reason being, I did not feel like taking my family over as their are often many grudges and behind the scenes jealously that money should be given to people that have none. As you all know, giving poor people money keeps them poor, dependant and extremely needy. Anothe huge subject which I wo't go into here but simply most people have an interan belief that money is evil, therefore have to get rid of it asap so they too are not evil. Beacuse they believe money itself is evil, when in reality it's only paper with ink on it, they feel they themselves must also be evil if they have any money.
          Anyway, the cruise idea was again alive last year and Tracey and I had booked to go on a 12-day cruise throught the Mediterranean and had a few freined already keen to go as well. We booked, paid the deposit and one of the couples in Rotorua had also paid. week or so later, we found out Tracey was conceived which was Feb 14, Valentines Day. Ryan was born exactly 9 months later, Nov 14, the same day as my cousin, who also lives in Rotorua with has wife Vanessa and their daughter who is 9 days older than Ryan.
          Afetr realising Tracey was pregnant we of course had to cancel the trip as it was planned for Sept 2004 and Tracey would have been 7 months pregant, on the borderline of being able to fly safely. Our friends Candac and Ron from Rotorua still went and later bought around thousands of photos they had taken of the trip with were all digital images on their laptop.
          On Sunday the 16th, I announced to all my family that I was going to shout them all a Meditteranean Cruise in Sept 2007. I also mentoned that I would probably have some other friends with us and so far pretty much everying also wants to come with us, they will of course pay there own way. The entire trip will be approx $7,000 - $8,000p.p although if there are enough of us, we may get a good discount. In fact JIm is now looking into chartering a plane for all of us if we can get 100 or more people to come with us, all like minded positive successful people moving ahead in life.
          So, if anyone is keen, you can e-mail me and I'll keep a separate file on my compter for all correspondence about this.

Re all the brilliant ideas in hospital I had one of them is an idea I have come up with in trading real estate that I am extremely excited about. It is part of how I made the $30k the week I was in hospital. Investors will also not need any equity or cash to do this and will have money whenever they want it. They will also have low legal fees, and accounting fees. I am meeting with Chris at the Wealth Dynamic evening with Roger Hamilton (author of Wink & Grow Rich www.winkandgrowrich.co.nz in Wgtn on Tuesday night to show him the plan I've come up with. I'm more excited than ever before, so will sign off It's 5.55 which again a range of coincidenes attached, such as the 5/5/05 when I went to Taupo to race the Lamrborghini and Porsche. Also my WRX, I have a WRX 555 on the wall. Over and out, watch this space!!

Regards
          Graeme Fowler
          Last edited by orion; 28-10-2005, 12:21 AM.
          Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

Hi Graeme, sent you an email this morning - but wanted to say here that your posts are definately inspiring. Thanks ;-)

Comment

Hi Graeme - what drives you? I'm sure there has to be something more behind all of this than just the money and cars.

Gerrard

Comment

What a story. Fantastic, still you will miss those back country roads in good old Hawkes Bay. And Moderator its Giallo Halyos not Yellow.....

Comment

Hi Captain Crab,

Not sure what you mean by I'll miss the Hawkes Bay roads, I'm not going anywhere.

Regards
                  Graeme Fowler

Comment

Wow it took me quite a while to read your post Graeme....and like that lady that watched Meg Ryan have a fake O in 'Harry meets Sally' said "I want some of what she's having". Oh yes! I definitely want to have some of what you're having....(the clarity of knowing what you need to do etc) though getting that clarity in the way you got it is not something one can make happen to them is it?

My interpretation of your recent experience is that you were very very ill - yet for a period of time you went about your day as best you could. Then the pain etc got to the point where immediate action was required followed by recovery time and when you were coming thru the other side of the illness you experienced more energy, clarity, vision and focus than you have ever had before yet is there an explanation for what caused the surge of energy etc. Could it be the fasting, and purging of the system etc that you went thru?

I just wonder if there's something in this that we all can learn from.....

Happy to have you back in action and personally I love hearing about your success.

Cheers,

Donna
                    Last edited by donna; 21-10-2005, 06:23 PM.
                    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Good post Graeme,

Hope the body is feeling much better these days?

& thanks for the inspiration.

Best regards,

T
                      Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire

Comment

Hi Donna,
                        My interpretation of your recent experience is that you were very very ill

Not sure how you do quotes on the new site, so have done italics.
                        Your interpretation is correct - I was very very ill and a few hours difference could have been fatal according to the doctors. It was only because Tracey insisted on taking me to the Emergency Dept at 1.30am when I wanted to wait until morning.
                        followed by recovery time and when you were coming thru the other side of the illness you experienced more energy, clarity, vision and focus than you have ever had before yet is there an explanation for what caused the surge of energy etc. Could it be the fasting, and purging of the system etc that you went thru?

Absolutely spot on Donna - my system got such a massive clean-out like never before! I haven't had white sugar since, I now can see how white sugar, coffee, caffeine drinks disguised as sports drinks, alcohol and smoking are keeping most people in a state of consciousness only slightly above a continous coma.

I just wonder if there's something in this that we all can learn from.....

One major lesson is just what I've stated, it' sjust a matter of whether people want to try it on for a while, see how it works for themself and if they feel no better after cutting out all these things, go back to eating crap and poisioning themselves. The lesson for me is there, it's just whether other people want to try it on for themself too.

Happy to have you back in action and personally I love hearing about your success.

Thanks Donna, I have you and Marc in mind for something huge which you will hear about in the next day or two all going according to plan.

One other thing, please get everyone you can along to Roger Hamilton previews in Wellington & Auckland this Tuesday & Wednesday evenings. I will be introducing Roger in Wellington, it's going to be a lot bigger than we all first thought Donna. It was meant to be the 8 of us including Marcus going to Singapore. You will learn a lot more about Wink & Grow Rich if you're there on Tuesday evening at the Duxton at 7pm. Tickets are about $40 I think, you can book online at www.winkandgrowrich.co.nz
                        I ahve a good group coming down with me from Hawkes Bay now, there is still room for people at Wellington & Auckland and whether you've already done the previews before, even the Wealth Dynamics Weekend, it is important to be there this week.
                        Hope to see you there Donna.
                        Will be in touch re other opportunity too all going well very soon.

Regards
                        Graeme Fowler

Comment

Graeme

A truly inspirational story - to go through what you did and come out like you have.

Sometimes things are meant to be. What is ones path in life? I have been working on a plan to vastly increase my wealth through wanting to vastly increase my IP portfolio and business (www.ubuy.co.nz). Having also a day job (that pays the bills) restricts me alot for time and before you know it another week goes by. But is that just an excuse.
                          Well as you discovered small signs that helped you along the way - I was made redundant from my day Job yesterday. I think I am relieved more than anything. Maybe this is meant to be - my sign to pull finger - put me on my path.
                          I am going to go to Roger Hamilton in AKL next week so looking forward to that.
                          Hope to meet with you one day.

Regards
                          Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt.

Best wishes, hope you enjoy Roger.

Regards
                            Graeme Fowler

Comment

Graeme,

Your posts highlight the importance, to me, of cashflow.

The cold reality of buy and hold property in today's market is that the cashflow is very poor on a heavily leveraged property.

Your successes, it would appear, are in your abilities to create cash-flow from alternative sources. Firstly with lubricants, later as a real estate sales person, later with trading properties and businesses.

The importance in creating cash-flow is so often over-looked by those seeking the positive cash-flow buy-and-hold property that might put $20 per week in their pocket.

Any thoughts - from Graeme or others?

Julian
                              Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Working...
                              X